Joining the fight against COVID-19
We are proud to join the state and nationwide effort vaccinating eligible people against COVID-19 by participating in the state mass-vaccination program.
Currently, Indiana residents age 60 or older are eligible to receive the vaccine, as well as licensed and unlicensed healthcare workers and first responders who have face-to-face interactions with patients or infectious material or work in a public-facing position that requires in-person contact.
To learn more about the vaccine and view vaccine locations and availability, call 2-1-1 or visit ourshot.in.gov. Please note: You must schedule your vaccination in advance. To learn more about the Moderna vaccine that Neighborhood Health is administering, visit our FAQ page.
How will the vaccination process work?
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes in advance of your scheduled appointment
- Bring identification and insurance information (if applicable)
- After the vaccination is administered, you will be asked to sit for 15 minutes in our waiting / observation area
- Please raise your hand if you experience any lightheadedness or dizziness, itching / hives, sweating, breathing difficulties, nausea, swelling of lips or tongue, or heart pounding
- If you experience any of these side effects after you leave, please contact your healthcare provider
- If you are feeling well, you do not need permission to leave
Do I need a second dose?
- You are receiving the Moderna vaccine, which is administered in 2 doses
- A second dose is required 4 weeks after the first one is administered
- You may schedule your next dose 28 days after your first